Nikoran 20 mg Tablet (Nicorandil 20 mg)
Cheapmedicinepills is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. Nikoran 20 mg Pills Containing nicorandil which is used to prevent and treat heart-related chest pain (angina). Nicorandil which belongs to a group of medicines called ‘potassium channel activators’
Angina pectoris is a kind of chest pain due to decreased blood flow to the heart. It is a symptom of coronary artery disease. Nicorandil is a vasodilatory drug used to treat angina. Nikoran Pills (Nicorandil) is a different contrived product introduced by a prominent pharmaceutical company known as Torrent Pharma Ltd.
Get all details regarding buying Pills like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions — You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and More Country.
Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy Pharmacy online Store. We also have in stock Nikoran 5 mg,Nikoran 10 mg,Nikoran 20 mg, ,Other Substitutes is K Cor 5 mg,K Cor 10 mg, Korandil 5 mg,Korandil 10 mg.
What is NiKoran 20 mg Pills (Nicorandil Version Ikorel):-
Nikoran Pills is used for the symptomatic treatment of angina (chest pain that occurs due to reduced blood flow to the heart). Nikoran pills works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels, thus reducing the workload on the heart.
Nicorandil is a vasodilatory drug used to treat Angina is chest pain that results from episodes of transient myocardial ischemia. This can be caused by diseases such as atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease and aortic stenosis. Angina commonly arises from vasospasm of the coronary arteries.
Ikorel name of generic medicine is Nicorandil Pills contain the active substance “nicorandil”. This belongs to a group of medicines called‘potassium-channel activators’.Nicorandil Tablets are used to prevent or reducepainful signs (“angina pectoris”) of your heartdisease. It is used in adults who cannot takeheart medicines called “beta-blockers” or “calciumantagonists”.
How works Nikoran Pills (Nicorandil):-
Nicorandil Pills work by increasing the blood flow through the blood vessels of the heart. They improve
the blood and oxygen supply of your heart muscle and reduces its workload.Nikoran is a vasodilator.
It works by reducing the workload of the heart. As a result, heart muscle does not need as much blood and oxygen supply. This reduces the frequency and severity of angina attacks.
Nicorandil works by relaxing (widening) your blood vessels. This increases the supply of blood and oxygen to your heart and helps to reduce the number of angina attacks you have. It can also reduce the risk of further heart conditions.
How to use of Nikoran Pills (Nicorandil):-
Nikoran Pills belongs to a class of medication called ‘vasodilators‘ used to prevent or treat angina pectoris (heart-related chest pain) in adults who cannot take beta-blockers (blood pressure-lowering pills). Angina pectoris is a kind of chest pain due to decreased blood flow to the heart. It is a symptom of coronary artery disease.
- Treatment of Angina (heart-related chest pain) Angina pectoris is a heart condition characterised by chest pain radiating to the arms, neck, and back. It may occur due to reduced blood supply to the heart. Nikoran 20 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of angina
- NIKORAN is used to prevent or reduce painful signs (“angina pectoris”) of your heart disease and is used in adults who cannot take heart medicines called “beta-blockers” or “calcium antagonists”
- It works by increasing the blood flow through the blood vessels of the heart
- It improves the blood and oxygen supply of your heart muscle and reduces its workload
How to take/Use it Nicorandil Pills:-
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nikoran may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time..
You’ll usually take them once a day, unless you’re on a high dose and your doctor tells you to take your medicine twice a day. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nocorandil Pills is to be taken with food.
What is Dosage and Administration Nikoran(Nicorandil):-
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. It reduces the risk of an angina attack by widening blood vessels and improving blood flow to the heart.
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Have allergic to nicorandil or any other of its ingredients, severe low blood pressure (“hypotension”)
- Have heart problems such as cardiogenic shock or left ventricular failure or heart failure
- Have low blood volume & a build-up of fluid in the lungs (“pulmonary oedema”)
- Suffer from red, itchy, swollen or watery eyes
- Suffer from ulcers in your mouth, stomach, guts (small and large) or back passage. These may cause blood in your stools or vomit, a fistula
- Have low blood potassium levels
- Have a genetic condition called “glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency”
Nikorandil is not recommended for use in children,
Dosage How much to take Nicorandil:-
The recommended dose is:– 10mg, twice a day
In case you get headaches, your doctor may give you a lower dose of 5mg, twice a day for the first 2 to 7
days. Your doctor may increase your dose up to 20mg, twice a day. This will depend on your needs, response and tolerance to treatment.
Taking this medicine:-
• Take one dose in the morning and one in the evening.
• Take this medicine by mouth.
• Swallow the tablets with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the tablets. Nicorandil Tablets can be
divided into equal doses.
• If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself, but ask
If you take more Nicorandil
- If you take more Nicoran than you should or a child swallows any of the tablets, talk to a doctor or go to hospital straight away
If you forget to take Nicorandil
- If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking Nicorandil
- Do not stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Side Effects Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Headache, feeling dizzy
- Flushing of the skin
- Nausea, vomiting,feeling weak
- Very fast, uneven or forceful heart-beat (palpitations)
Warning, Pracaution of Nicorandil:-
Praganancy or Brestfeeding:- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
Driving And Useing Machine:- Nikorandil may make you feel dizzy or weak. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machine
Alcohol:- If you drink alcohol while being treated with Nicorandil, your blood pressure may become even lower
Kidney:- Take Nikorandil with caution, especially if you have a history of Kidney diseases/conditions. The dose may be adjusted by your doctor as required.
Liver:- Take Nikorandil with caution, especially if you have a history of Liver diseases/conditions. The dose may be adjusted by your doctor as required
Diet and Lifestyle Advise:-
- Follow a cholesterol-lowering diet. Consume low-salt and a low-fat diet.
- Exercise regularly. It helps in maintaining proper weight and lowers cholesterol.
- Limit salt and sugar intake. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Choose healthy fats and cut down on trans-fat.
- Include omega-3 fatty acids, fiber-rich food, fruits and vegetables.
- Get active by doing any physical activity such as swimming, brisk walking or jogging. Take the stairs instead of elevators/lift
Patients Concern about Disease/Condition Glossary:-
Angina pectoris: It is a kind of chest pain caused due to decreased blood flow to the heart, which means insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The chest pain is often triggered by emotional stress or physical activity. Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease.
The symptoms of angina include dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea, tiredness, anxiety or excessive sweating. The risk factors for angina include smoking, diabetes, overweight, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, not exercising, or a history of heart disease.
Q. For how long do I need to continue Nikoran Pills?
Q. How does nicorandil pills work?
Nicorandil is a type of medicine called a potassium-channel activator. It works by relaxing and widening your blood vessels, which increases the supply of blood and oxygen to your heart. This helps reduce the chest pain angina causes.
Q. How long does it take to work?
Nicorandil starts to work after about 1 hour, but it usually takes about 4 to 5 days for it to fully take effect.
Q. Can Nikoran Pills affect my sex life?
Q. Can lifestyle changes help?
You can boost the health of your heart by making some key lifestyle changes:- Quit smoking, cut down on alcohol, exercise, eat well and deal with stress
Why Nikoran(Nicorandil) Pills From Cheapmedicinepills?
Cheapmedicinepills is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can Buy online Nikoran (Nicorandil) and assure maximum benefits.
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic and Branded Medicine, Nikoran 5 mg, Nikoran 10 mg,Nikoran 20 mg, Manufactured by as Torrent Pharma Ltd in India. Other Substitutes like Korandil 5 mg,Korandil 10 mg, K Cor 5 mg,K Cor 10 mg, A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Cheapmedicinepills.
Disclaimer : –
We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Cheapmedicinepills only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient.
Cheapmedicinepills does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided above. If you have any doubts about your medication then we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor, nurse or healthcare provider.